Low Income Public Housing wait list is currently OPEN for select properties through Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 3:00 pm. See Public Notice below for full details.
Housing Choice Voucher / Section 8 wait list is currently CLOSED
There is no cost to apply for any interest list managed by Fresno Housing. When the list is open, you can fill out a pre-application by visiting: www.fresnohousing.org/onlineapplication
Applicants must meet the eligibility and income requirements.
Fresno Housing is accepting pre-applications for Low Income Public Housing Interest Lists (Please note: This is not the Section 8/Housing Choice Voucher Waitlist)
Beginning on Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 10:00 am through Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 3:00 pm Fresno Housing will accept pre-applications for households that meet minimum Occupancy Standards defined in ACOP for 3, 4, and 5 bedroom units for the Low Income Public Housing interest lists for the following properties:
Fresno Southwest neighborhood
- Sequoia Courts Public Housing – 3 and 4 Bedrooms
- Sequoia Courts Terrace Public Housing – 3, 4, and 5 Bedrooms
- Sierra Plaza Public Housing – 3 and 4 Bedrooms
- DeSoto Gardens Public Housing – 3 and 4 Bedrooms
- Yosemite Village Public Housing – 3 and 4 Bedrooms
Fresno Highway City neighborhood
- Marcelli Terrace Public Housing – 3 and 4 Bedrooms
Fresno Northeast neighborhood
- Pinedale Public Housing – 3, 4, and 5 Bedrooms
Pre-applications received during this period that do not meet the minimum Occupancy Standards1 for 3, 4, and 5 bedroom units will be rejected from the interest list. The interest list for 1 and 2 bedroom units is currently closed.
This is not for the Section 8/Housing Choice Voucher program. The interest list for the Section 8/Housing Choice Voucher program is currently closed.
Pre-applications will be RANDOMLY selected using a LOTTERY system and preferences will be applied to each draw, as applicable.
It is important to know that each pre-application is specific to a property. To view a detailed list of properties currently accepting pre-applications and to fill out a pre-application, please visit: www.fresnohousing.org/onlineapplication
There is no cost to apply for any interest list managed by Fresno Housing. Applicants must meet the eligibility and income requirements according to the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP) located at www.fresnohousing.org.
Pre-Application Guidelines and Instructions:
- The online pre-application is designed to be simple and fast – most people finish it in less than 15 minutes.
- In order to submit an online pre-application, you will need to register and create an account and enter the names, dates of birth and social security numbers for the head of household and spouse/co-head and list the number of family members.