Fresno Housing Authority manages diverse properties and programs designed to build and support an engaged and informed community throughout Fresno County.
The majority of properties are multi-family developments, located throughout the city and county of Fresno and are available to residents meeting income eligibility requirements. In addition, Fresno Housing Authority has particular units and complexes that have been designed and set aside for designated under-served populations, including farm laborers, migrant workers, seniors, and those in need of supportive services.
- View all Fresno Housing properties (by location/cities throughout Fresno County).
- View properties by “housing type.”
- Families who have members with disabilities
- Families seeking to prevent separation between children and parents or guardians
- Survivors of domestic violence
- Youth aged-out of foster care.