Other Affordable Housing
Affordable Housing interest list is currently OPEN for the following select properties:
Magnolia Commons @ James Magill Plaza
325 E. Vine Street, Fowler, CA 93625
Oak Grove Commons
595 Bigger Street, Parlier, CA 93648
To apply, please visit: www.fresnohousing.org/onlineapplication
Beginning on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 10:00 am through Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 3:00 pm, Fresno Housing will accept pre-applications for Affordable Housing interest lists for the following properties:
|Property||Location||Phone Number||Bedroom Sizes|
|Magnolia Commons @ James Magill Plaza||325 E. Vine Street,
|Oak Grove Commons||595 Bigger Street,
This is not for the Section 8/Housing Choice Voucher program. The interest list for the Section 8/Housing Choice Voucher program is currently closed.
Pre-applications will be RANDOMLY selected using a LOTTERY system and preferences will be applied to each draw, as applicable.
It is important to know that each pre-application is specific to a property. To view a detailed list of properties currently accepting pre-applications and to fill out a pre-application, please visit: www.fresnohousing.org/onlineapplication.
There is no cost to apply for any interest list managed by Fresno Housing. Applicants must meet the eligibility and income requirements according to the Tenant Selection plan for that property.
Pre-Application Guidelines and Instructions:
- The online pre-application is designed to be simple and fast – most people finish it in less than 15 minutes.
- In order to submit an online pre-application, you will need to register and create an account and enter the names, dates of birth and social security numbers for the head of household and spouse/co-head and list the number of family members.
- If you have an active account, log in with your original email address and password.
For additional information and help, please contact the site office.
There is no cost to apply for any interest list managed by Fresno Housing. When the list is open, you can fill out a pre-application by visiting: www.fresnohousing.org/onlineapplication
Applicants must meet the eligibility and income requirements.
In addition to government-subsidized public housing, Fresno Housing Authority has developed affordable housing through a mix of Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTCs), grants, and/or conventional funding.
To understand qualifications for affordable housing programs or to see if affordable housing units are available, contact specific affordable housing developments directly. Once an applicant is determined to be qualified for an affordable housing unit, the exact rent amount to be paid by the tenant will be determined by guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The amount will be approximately 30% of a household’s adjusted gross income.
The following developments, completed in partnership with nonprofit and for-profit entities, include affordable housing units:
- Dayton Square, 3050 East Dayton Avenue, Fresno
- Woodside Apartments, 3212 East Ashcroft Avenue, Fresno
- El Cortez Apartments, 4949 North Gearhart Avenue, Fresno
These developments include affordable housing as well as Public Housing units:
- Parc Grove Commons, Clinton Avenue and Fresno Street, Fresno
- Granada Commons, 14570 California Avenue, Kerman
- Pacific Gardens, 5161 Kings Canyon Road, Fresno