Other Affordable Housing
In addition to government-subsidized public housing, Fresno Housing Authority has developed affordable housing through a mix of Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTCs), grants, and/or conventional funding.
To understand qualifications for affordable housing programs or to see if affordable housing units are available, contact specific affordable housing developments directly. Once an applicant is determined to be qualified for an affordable housing unit, the exact rent amount to be paid by the tenant will be determined by guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The amount will be approximately 30% of a household’s adjusted gross income.
The following developments, completed in partnership with nonprofit and for-profit entities, include affordable housing units:
- Dayton Square, 3050 East Dayton Avenue, Fresno
- Woodside Apartments, 3212 East Ashcroft Avenue, Fresno
- El Cortez Apartments, 4949 North Gearhart Avenue, Fresno
These developments include affordable housing as well as Public Housing units:
- Parc Grove Commons, Clinton Avenue and Fresno Street, Fresno
- Granada Commons, 14570 California Avenue, Kerman
- Pacific Gardens, 5161 Kings Canyon Road, Fresno